Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Loan Scheme 2022 Application Online, Registration, eligibility, benefits at this article. The interested candidates can apply for this scheme through this article.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
The Karnataka State government has launched the welfare scheme named Kayaka Yojana. The scheme was launched under the CM H.D Kumaraswamy. The main objective of the scheme is to develop the Sikk in the Karnataka state through the Self Help Groups (SHGs).
Under this scheme, the Karnataka Government will provide the loan amount at 0% interest for Women SHGs. The government is providing the loan amount up to INR. 10 lakh.
Kayaka Yojana Loan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Kayaka Yojana Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||CM H.D. Kumaraswamy|
|Benefit||Loan up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Interest Rate||5 lakh at 0%, 10 Lakh at 4%|
|Beneficiaries||SHGs (Self Help Groups)|
Objectives of Kayaka Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to support the Self Help Groups in the Karnataka state. The government intended to provide financial assistance to the SHGs. This will create employment opportunities for women. To encourage the SHGs.
- To provide the financial assistance for SHGs.
- To encourage the women in SHGs.
- To create the empowerment and employment opportunities for women.
- Cover more than 3000 SHGs
Benefits of Karnataka Kayaka Loan Scheme
- The women in SHGs can avail the loan easily.
- There is no interest for the loans upto Rs. 5 lakh.
- The women will eligible to get upto Rs. 10 lakh with small insterest of 4%.
Loan amount and interest
|upto Rs. 5 lakh||0%|
|Rs. 5 – 10 lakh||4%|
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The women in SHGs (Self Help Groups) is only eligible for scheme.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Apply Online Process
Currently, there is no official portal to apply for this scheme online. Soon the government will launch an official portal to facilitate the beneficiaries. Once the official portal will release, the SHGs (Self Help Groups) can fill the online application. The SHGs will get up to Rs. 10lakh loan.
If the official portal is launched the person can follow the given steps to apply for the Kayaka Yojana.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Karnataka Kayaka Yojana.
- Then, on the home pahe, the user can see the Apply Online option.
- You will be redirected to the another page.
- Here, you need to fill the application form with your details.
- Enter your name, SHG name, ID number, address, mobile number and etc…
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Then, click on the Submit button. You will get the reference number.
Note the reference number to check the status of the application form.