Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021 Online Application, Status Check, eligibility, amount, and benefits at the official website www.wbkanyashree.gov.in.
The Department of Women Development and Social Welfare has introduced the Kanaya Prakalpa scheme, Government of West Bengal. The main objective of the scheme is to improve the girl child by educating equal to men and stop child marriages. In this article, we are going to provide the details regarding the Kanya Prakalpa Scheme 2021.
Under this scheme, the girl child will be benefited from a Scholarship. The government will help the girl child for education by providing Scholarships until the girl reaches 18 years old.
|Name of Scheme||Kanyashree Prakalpa|
|Department||Women Development and Social Welfare|
|Objectives||To provide the scholarships for girl child’s|
|Beneficiary||Girl’s in WB state|
Kanyashree Scheme Objectives & Benefits
- The girl child will receive the amount for the government for education.
- This scheme will encourage to prevent the chiild marraiges until the girl reaches the 18 years.
- This will helps the girls to continue the education until the 18 year age.
- The scheme will helps in decrease the drop-out percentage of girls from schools.
- Thhis scheme provides the financial assistance for lower class families.
Kanyashree Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility to get the benefits for the Kanyashree Scholarship is as follows:
- The applicant must be a girl child.
- The girl who is 13 to 18 years of age is eligible for the scholarship.
- The one-time scholarship is given to girl child who is aged between 18 to 19.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
Kanyashree Scholarship Amount
|S.No||Kanyashree Scholarship||Amount (Rs.)|
|1||K1 Annual Scholarship||500|
|2||K2 One‐Time Grant Scholarship||25,000|
Kanyashree Prakalpa Required Documents
The following are the required documents to apply for the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021:
- Aadhaar of the applicant
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Bank Passbook
- Enducation institution certificates
- Pass photo of applicant
How to Apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa?
The interested girls can apply for the Kanyashree Yojana through the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship.
- Or else, the candidate can go to the education institution and get the application form.
- Fill in the application form with all the details of the applicant carefully.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Sign on the application form.
- Sbmit the application to the administration office. They will verify and provide you an acknowledgment receipt.
- Keep the acknowledgment receipt safe for future reference.
How to Check Status of Application?
- Kindly, visit the official webiste of Kanyashree Prakalpa using this link. https://www.wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_4.0/index.php
- The home page of the official portal will appear on your screen.
- From the home page, select the Track Application option.
- Select the year and scheme using drop-down button.
- Enter the application id and date of birth.
- Type the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Kanyashree Prakalpa?
The Kanyashree Prakalpa is one of the social welfare schemes launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government. The women in the state will be benefited through the scheme via scholarships.
- How can I check Kanya Shree Prakalpa Status?
If you want to check Kanyashree prakalpa status, you need to login and go to the track application. Then, enter the application number and then submit.
- How much amount for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme?
The beneficiary may get upto Rs. 25,000 through scholarship.