CM kanya sumangala yojana application, registration.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Hon’ble CM Yogi Aditya Nath has launched a scheme Kanya Sumangala Yojana, MKSY is the official portal to this scheme. through https://mksy.up.gov.in/ the registration and application process will be done. Through the online portal, people can avail of the benefits from the scheme by applying online.
Under this Scheme, the girl child will get Rs. 15,000 for financial assistance for education. The amount will be credited to their account through 6 installments.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration
To apply online for this scheme follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Department of Women and Child Development. https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- It will be redirected to the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the Citizen Service Portal.
- On the next page, tick to agree on all terms and conditions.
- Press the continue button.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Fill the application with your details i.e Aadhaar number, voter id, ration number, name, mobile number.
- Verify your Mobile Number through OTP.
- Once you get verified, you finished the registration process.
- You will receive a User ID and password on your mobile number.
- Go to the login page of the portal.
- Login with your login credentials.
- It will take you to the girl registration application page.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents to the application.
In this way you can apply for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme.
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana (Scheme)
- Only two girl children will get benefit in the family.
- The family should be with the two children.
- The annual income of the family should be below Rs. 3 lakh.
- The family should be residents of the Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must have a permanent residence certificate, Aadhaar card, ration card, income certificate, and voter id.
Required Documents for Kanya Sumangla Yojana
The following are the required documents to apply/avail Kanya Sumangala Yojana:
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Implementation Levels
This scheme is implemented as 6 categories as follows (benefits):
1st Class: Girl child who born after April 1st, 2019 will be benefited of Rs. 2000
2nd Class: the girls who are fully vaccinated in one year and not born before April 4 2018 will benefit Rs. 1000.
3rd class: the girls who studying first class in school will get the benefit of Rs. 2000/-.
4th class: the girls who are currently studying 6th-grade education will get the benefit of Rs. 2000.
5th Grade: Girls who take admission for the 9th class will be benefited with of Rs. 3000.
7th grade: Girls who passed 10th/12th class and taken admissions in Degree or diploma will be the benefit of Rs. 5000.
If you have any doubts or any problem then open the given link there you can see the contact details of the specific employee. https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/pdf/Contact_Details.pdf
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Kanya Sumangala Yojana was launched by CM Yogi Aditya Nath. Through this scheme, the girl child of the family will get Rs. 15,000 for financial assistance for education.
Who are eligible for the Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Only two girl children will get benefit in the family. The family should be with the two children. The annual income of the family should be below Rs. 3 lakh. The family should be residents of Uttar Pradesh. The beneficiary must have a permanent residence certificate, Aadhaar card, ration card, income certificate, and voter id.
What is official website of Kanya Sumangal Yojana?
The official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is https://mksy.up.gov.in/