JIT Payment Status Track Farmer Status Online, JIT Payment status through Bank account number, JIT Portal, JIT Farmer payment status using Farmer ID at official website jitpayments.nic.in.
The Government of India launched the official website called JIT Payments. Through this portal, the farmers can check the JIT pay-ment status. If you didn’t receive your payment then you can check the status of your JIT Payment using the portal i.e., jitpayments.nic.in.
JIT is the portal that allows the user to check the payment status of the farmer who sell the crop. The farmers who sell the crop under the MSP scheme can check the payment status through the official portal. Unfortunately, the farmers can only able to sell some of the crops i.e., wheat, paddy, gram, lentil, Jawar, Mustard, etc…
The loading and unloading, shipping charges are included. So, the farmers can keep in mind of all charges by selling their crops. The full form of JIT is Just in Time. The farmers can avail this benefit and sell their crops. The money will be directly transferred to their bank account respectively.
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of country|
|Benefits||To check payment status of crops|
How to Check JIT Payment Status using Bank Account
The farmers can check the payment status by using the bank account number. Follow the simple steps given below to check the payment status.
- First of all visit the official website of JIT using the following link jitpayments.nic.in
- From the home page, click on the Check payment status through bank account number option.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- On the page, select the year and Ravi and Kharif season.
- Now, enter the bank account number.
- Click on the Track Payment Status option.
- The payment status of the farmer will appear on your screen.
- Click on the View option to see more details of the payment status.
JIT Payment Status through Farmer ID
The farmers can also check the JIT payment status using the Farmer ID. The following steps will show you how to check the payment status through Farmer ID.
- First, visit the official website of JIT through this link jitpayments.nic.in.
- On the home page, you have to select the कोड के माध्यम से भुगतान की स्थिति देखे/ Check payment status through code option.
- After that, select the Farmer Payment Status option.
- Choose the year and season of Kharif and Ravi.
- Enter the 12-digit Farmer ID in the given field.
- After that, enter the captcha code.
- Then, click on the Click on View option.
- You will see the JIT Payment status on another page.
JIT Portal Login Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of the of JIT.
- On the home page, navigate to the human icon on top of the screen.
- Click on the login button.
- Now, enter your username and password.
- Also, type the captcha as shown in the image.
- Then, click on Login button.
- Your account will open on your screen.