Janani Suraksha (JSY) Yojana, Apply Online, Registration, Application Form Online Download, PM Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration. JSY online application form, JSY apply online.
Janani Suraksha Yojana
जननी सुरक्षा योजना is one of the schemes under the National Health Mission. JSY has been launched to provide financial support to pregnant women. The people who are below the poverty line are only eligible for this scheme. PM Suraksha Yojana was launched on 12th April 2005. The interested candidates can go through the official portal to register themselves for the scheme.
The registration compulsory and mandatory for every willing aspirant in order to avail of benefits from the JSY. The scheme is divided into two; based on rural areas pregnant women and urban areas pregnant women.
|Name of scheme||Janani Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched on||12th April, 2005|
|Benefit||To provide financial assistance to pregnant women|
|Benefit Amount||Rs. 1400 to rural and Rs. 1000 to urban areas|
Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram
The benefit amount will be distributed according to the area they are living. The amount is different for the both rural and urban.
JSY Urban Areas:
As per the JSY Urban areas, the eligible pregnant women who are living in the urban areas and below the poverty line are provided the amount of Rs. 1000/-. Additionally, Asha will provide Rs. 200 and Rs. 200 more after receiving the benefit amount.
JSY Rural Areas:
As per the JSY Rural areas, the eligible pregnant women who are living in the rural areas and with below the poverty line are provided the amount of Rs. 1400/-. Additionally, Asha will provide Rs. 300 extra and Rs. 300 more after receiving the benefit amount in their bank accounts.
Janani Suraksha Yojana Required Documents
The following are the required documents which are necessary to apply for the JSY.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card copy
- Janani Suraksha Card
- Mobile Number
- Delivery certificate from the Hospital
- Passport size Photo
Janani Suraksha Yojana Apply Online
To apply for the JSY, the user need download the application form from the official website and submit to the office.
Follow the given steps below to apply for the JSY on your own.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the JSY through the following link. https://nhm.gov.in/
- You will be redirected to the official portal of the National Health Mission.
- From the home page, click on the JSY located on the menu.
- Select the apply online button.
- Click on the Download Application Form Online PDF option.
- The application form shall be downloaded on your device.
- Open the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in all the details which are asked in the application form like Name, Mobile Number, Address, State, and etc…
- Pin the required certificates and documents to the application form.
- Now take the application form and submit it to the Mako Anganwadi or Women Health Care Centre.