Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme [Fee Reimbursement] Apply, Final List at navasakam.ap.gov.in
Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme [Fee Reimbursement] Apply, Final List, Status Check: The Scheme was launched on 28th April 2020 as promised by the Chief Minister of AP YS Jagan. The Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Scheme is one of the welfare schemes which is under NAVARATNALU. If you are looking to apply for the scheme then this the right place you are in. Just follow the procedure to apply for the scheme easily.
In this guide, we will share all the information about the Scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidhya Deevena|
|Beneficiary||Students of AP|
|Intent of Scheme||Provide financial support to study|
|Launched on||28th April 2020|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Bank account book
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Institution Admission certificate
- BPL certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Anyone in the family availing of the pension will not eligible for the scheme.
- No one of the family members is a government employee is only eligible for the scheme.
- The students who are studying all courses covered under the scheme are eligible.
- The families who are below the poverty line are only eligible.
- The family head income should be under Rs. 2.5 lakh per anum.
- The family shouldn’t own a four-wheel vehicle i.e car, auto, etc…
- Anyone in the family who pays poverty tax or IT returns are not eligible for the scheme.
- The family having less than 1500 sq. ft house is eligible for the scheme.
- The family who is availing of the ration are eligible for the scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply Online
If you wany to apply for the scheme online then follow the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the official portal click on the following link. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme link.
- Provide all of your details in the application form.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Note the application reference id and also take a print out of the application.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List
- The applied candidate firstly will have to visit the official website.
- From the page, click on the detail report option.
- Now, select your district.
- Also, choose Urban or rural.
- Copy the secretariat code.
- Paste to the following link and check the eligibility list.
Courses covered under Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Benefits
- Under Jaganann Vidya Deevena complete fee reimbursement (RTF).
- Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be provided to every student for food and hostel expenses from the year 2019-2020.
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities / Boards.