Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme Payment Status, eligibility list, amount, JVD release date, apply online at official website navasakam.ap.gov.in
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022 on 24th February 2020. The students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree, and B.Tech are eligible for this scheme.
Recently the government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the 2nd installment of JVD(Jagananna Vasathi Deevena) scheme. The applicants and eligible candidates who are applied to this scheme will get the amount i.e., 2nd phase amount this month.
Under the scheme, the eligible student will get the JVD 2nd installment. The ITI pursuing students will get Rs. 10,000, Diploma students will get Rs. 15,000, Rs. 20,000 for Degree and B.tech students. The second installment will release on 22nd March 2022. All students/ candidates can check the official website to get information about the Jagananna Vasathi Devena Scheme. In this article, we will show you how to check the Payment status of JVD (Jagananna Vasthi Deevena) scheme status, apply online, eligibility, documents required, amount, 2nd installment release date.
JVD 2nd Installment Date
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena(JVD)|
|Amount||10,000/ – 20,000/|
|Date||22nd March 2022|
Eligibility for JVD
To avail the financial amount from the government the candidate should have the following eligibility criteria.
- The applied candidate must be a student studying in AP.
- The student must be Andhra Pradesh resident.
- The student should have 75% attendance.
- The family income should not be more than 2.5 lakh per annum.
- The family should not own any four wheeler vehicles.
- Only students pursuing ITI, polytechnic, Degree, B.tech and professional courses are eligible for JVD scheme.
- No one of the family must be a income tax payee.
- No one of the family should be a governmnet employee.
Courses under JVD Scheme
- UG/ PG Courses
Required Documents for YSR JVD Scheme
The candidate should submit the following documents to apply for the YSR JVD Scheme.
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Addmission form
- Hostel fee receipt
How to Apply YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022?
Follow the given steps to apply for the YSR Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of Navasakam.
- Go to the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme page.
- Read all the details and eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill it with the applicant details.
- Take the Application form and submit to the Sachivalayam.
- Submit all the required documents.
- They will give the application form number.
How to Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment Status?
- First, you need to visit the official webiste of Navasakam.
- You have to select the JVD Scheme.
- Click on the Citizen Service section.
- Select the Expenditure link.
- Now, click on the List check option.
- Enter the year and bill number.
- Select your district, village and then check the list of Jagnanna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment.