IAY List (Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List) check and Application at https://pmayg.nic.in/.
IAY List 2021 Details
Indira Gandhi Awas yojana list was released on the official portal. The willing residents can go to the portal to know more details about the scheme. It was a sub-scheme of the RLEGP and a social welfare program. This scheme has been first launched by Rajiv Gandhi. The name IAY renamed as Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY).
Benefits of IAY (Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana)
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY 2021) is the scheme that the beneficiary gets the pucca house by the Government of India. The names on the list are only eligible to avail of the benefits from the government. The scheme is especially for the economically backward, poor families, Minorities, SC, and ST people. Under this scheme, the BPL holders will get the lump sum amount of Rs. 1.2 lakh to build a pucca house in rural areas and Rs. 30 lakh will be provided to build a pucca house in hilly areas.
Required Documents for IAY
The following are the required documents to apply for IAY.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Job Card copy
- BPL family proof document
Eligibility of IAY
- Minorities, SC, ST, Poor families are eligible for the scheme.
- Below poverty line families are eligible for the IAY scheme.
- Those families who don’t have a house are only eligible for the scheme.
IAY List 2021 Check Online
The willing people can follow the simple steps given below to check their name in IAY list online:
- Firstly, go to the official portal using the given link. https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- It will be redirected to the homepage of the IAY portal.
- Navigate to the Stakeholders and select the IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary option.
- On the next page, enter your registration number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Select the advanced search option if you didn’t remember the registration number.
- Select your State, district, block, Panchayat, Scheme name, Financial Year, Account number, and other details.
- Once you fill the details click on the search button.
- The IAY list will be displayed on your screen.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Apply Online 2021
- First and foremost, visit the official portal of IAY through the following portal.
- On the homepage, click on the apply online option.
- Fill the application with your details i.e. name, district, and etc…
- Attach the required documents to the application.
- Click on the submit button.
Once the application submitted, it will take a couple of days to verify. After getting verified you will be notified through the SMS. Follow further steps to complete the process.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is IAY?
IAY stands for Indira Ghandi Awas Yojana. Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY 2021) is the scheme that the beneficiary gets the pucca house by the Government of India. The names on the list are only eligible to avail of the benefits from the government.
- How can I Apply for IAY?
Through the official portal of IAY the residents of India can apply for the scheme. Go through the portal and then search for the Application. Fill in all the details and submit the application.
- What is the official portal of the IAY?
The official portal of the IAY is https://pmayg.nic.in/