Ikhedut Portal registration, i-Farmer application status 2022-23 at official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
The government of Gujarat launched a portal called the Ikhedut portal for the people of the state. This is all in one government scheme stop portal. The people of the state can apply for every government scheme through this portal. To apply for any scheme, the user has to register to the portal. The registered user can log in to the portal apply for any scheme.
The people can also check the application form status. The portal also includes farmer-related schemes, horticulture schemes, fishery schemes, and more. Gujarat people can no longer visit the offices and stand in a long queue to apply for a government scheme. Just by sitting at home, the people can apply for government schemes available in Gujarat.
In this article, we are going to show you how to register to the Ikhedut portal, login, and register as a new user.
|Name of Portal||Ikhedut Portal|
|Launched by||Gujarat government|
|Beneficiaries||citizens of state|
|Benefit||To provide various government schemes in handy|
Ikhedut Portal Login
How to Login Ikhedut Portal?
- First of all, visit the official website of Ikhedut using the following link ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- You can see the official portal home page.
- Here, you have to click on Login option.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Now, you need to enter the Username, Password, and Catpcha code.
- After that, click on Login button.
Ikhedut Portal Registration 2023-24 Online
- Firstly you need to go to the official Ikhedut portal.
- After visiting the portal you can see the official home page.
- Now, you have to click on the યોજનાઓ option.
- Select one of the scheme that you need to register.
- After that, select the Apply form link given in the page.
- Now, enter the registration mobile number.
- Click on the Next button.
- After that, registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter the details of the applicant.
- Upload the required documents of the applicant.
- Enter the captcha code and verify your mobile number.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Now, you can log in to the portal using your SSO ID or mobile number.
How to Register as New User in Ikhedut Portal?
To register a new user in the Ikhedut portal you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Ikhedut portal.
- On the home page, you can see the Login option.
- Click on it and another page will open.
- Now, select the Request to create new user link.
- Registration page will open on your screen.
- Enter your name, address, date of birth, email, GPF/EIS number, and aashaar number.
- Upload the user form and documents.
- Click on Next button.
- Verify your mobile number and set a new user password.
- Note the username and password for future password.
How to Check i-Farmer Application Status Online?
- You can check your application status of applied scheme.
- First, you need to go to the official portal.
- Now, click on the ‘Check the status of your application’ link.
- Choose the scheme that you applied for using drop-down button.
- Also, choose the search type of your application status.
- Enter the application number/ receipt number.
- Then, type the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check the status of application’ button.
- You can see the application status on your screen.
- You can also print the application using the print button.
KCC Login Bank Process
- First visit the official portal.
- On the home page, click on the KCC Login Bank option.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Enter the login username and password.
- Also type the captcha code.
- Finally, click on Login button.
Schemes and links
|Animal Husbandry||Click here|
- What is the official Ikhedut portal?
The official portal is ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- How can I login to Ikhedut portal?
Only the registered user can login to the ikhedut portal with username and password.
- Where can I check the Ikhedut status?
You can visit the official portal of Ikhedut to check the application status.