UP Property Registration online property registration online easily through the official portal at igrsup.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh cheif minister Yogi Adityanath has been started UP property and marriage registration facility through official website of the Stamp and Registration Department .The registration of a property is compulsory. This covers the act of 1995 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Previously, the citizens need to go to the nearby office or department for registration. Now, registration was made online. So every resident of Uttar Pradesh is no need to go to the Office. Just by sitting at home everyone can register through the official website igrsup.gov.in
Through these portal, the residents of UP can register marriage and property easily. The portal has launched by the Chief Minister of UP Yogi Aditya Nath. The portal provides various facilities for the citizens of UP.
The bride needs to pay some fee to get the property certificate online.
Required Documents to apply for the IGRSUP Property registration
- Aadhaar card
- Residence proof
- Ground paper
- Mobile number
- Identity card
- Application copy
IGRSUP Property Registration Process
Willing aspirants can follow the simple steps to know how to register property in up portal:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of IGRSUP using the link. igrsup.gov.in.
- It will take you to the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the Online Property Registration option located on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the application page where you need to provide your details.
- Also, enter your mobile number and address.
- Set a new password.
- Click on the submit button to finish registration.
- Go to the login page and login with your login credentials.
- Follow on-screen instructions for further process.
Through the above process anyone can register property online easily.
If you have doubts regarding this article please let us know through comments.