IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Registration, Download, Search, Know your SRO number ts encumbrance certificate online ts at the official website www.registration.telangana.gov.in and in this article.
The IGRS stands for Integrated Grievance Redressal System. The Telangana state government has launched an official portal to provide Registration & Stamp services online. Through this portal, the citizens can easily register to Property, Marriage, Firm, and etc. There are various online services listed in the official portal. The citizen can register themselves to avail these services.
IGRS Telangana ec
The following are the services available in the IGRS Telangana portal:
- Market Value search
- Certified copy
- Slot Booking for citizens
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Builder Registration Module
- Property Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Firm Registration
- Society Registration
- Prohibited Property and etc…
|Portal||IGRS (Integrated Grievance Redressal System)|
|Launched by||Telangana State Government|
|Beneficiary||People of state|
|Services||Registration and Stamp Department services|
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Registration
To register for the Encumbrance certificate, the citizen needs to register to the official portal. By registering to the official portal, the user can easily fill the application form online. The following steps will show you how to register yourself to the official portal and for the encumbrance certificate.
- For registration, the user needs to visit the official website https://registration.telangana.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the Login section.
- Navigate and select Register option.
- Here, provide your Name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email id.
- Also, set a new user password and re-enter it.
- Type the captcha code and click on Register button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone.
- Then, go to the Encumbrance certificate and click on register.
- Provide all the details given in the registration form and submit.
How to Search Encumbrance Certificate
To search the encumbrance you have to follow the given steps. The following steps will help you to search and download your encumbrance certificate easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Registration and Stamp department Telangana.
- On the home page, you have to select the Encumbrance Search option.
- Click on Submit.
- Now, select the search type.
- By Document number
- By Property
- Enter the document number, year of registration, registered at SRO.
- Then, click on Submit button.
- If the details found, then you can see the Encumbrance certificate on yoru screen.
How to download Encumbrance Certificate
By following the given steps, you can easily download the Encumbrance certificate on your mobile phone or PC.
- To download encumbrance certificate you have to visit the official website.
- From the home page, click on the Encumbrance Cerificate Search option.
- You can see this option under the Online Services.
- Now, Click on the submit button.
- The search page will open on your screen.
- Select District, Mandal, Village, Door Number, Flat Number, Ward, Block, Plot Number, Survey Number, and select the year.
- At Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Your Encumbrance certificate will show on your screen.
- Click on the Download option to save on your device.
In this way, you can download or print the Encumbrance certificate easily.
Know your SRO Number
Ts encumbrance certificate online ts
- Firstly ,Open the official website.
- On the home page, select the Know your SRO option.
- Now, click on Know your Jurisdiction SRO option.
- Enter your Mandal, District, Village.
- Then, click on search option.
- You can see your SRO number on your screen.