HP Gas Booking Online, HP Gas cylinder book SMS number, IVRS number, HP Gas booking Mobile App, Whatsapp booking, HP Gas Online Booking Number, HP Gas Booking Whatsapp Number Tamil Nadu, Booking Phone Number, HP Gas Booking Kaise Kare Mobile Se.
HP Gas Booking
The customers of HP Gas can now book a new LPG at their home. The customers can book through the missed call, SMS, and online services the registered users can book a new LPG gas. The LPG will be delivered to your doorstep. The payment can be done at the time of receiving the LPG gas. To book a new cylinder the customer has to know the distributor code, customer number, and address.
The customer can e-book a cylinder in many ways i.e online, offline gas filling station, WhatsApp, and the new booking number. They will dispatch a new LPG cylinder where ever you are in India just by calling your registered mobile number.
All you need is your registered mobile number and address. By just sitting at home you can book a new LPG that will be delivered to your doorstep. In this article, we will show you how to book a new LPG by using the toll-free number, SMS, and online.
To book the HP Gas online, you have to follow the given steps. The following process shows you how to book the Bharat gas online.
- First of all, visit the official website of the HP gas.
- Enter the login email id and captcha code. If you are a new user then click on create a new account.
- After that, click on the Login button.
- Now, choose the MY LPG option and you will find various options.
- Select a cylinder and choose the delivery address.
- Click on the Pay option.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- After successful payment, you will receive the new LPG at your doorstep.
How to Register Number in HP Gas?
- If your number was not registered in HP LPG services, then you can register by calling the IVRS.
- You can call the booking number using the mobile number which you want to register.
- Enter the consumer ID followed by your new mobile number.
- Once you completed the registration hence you can book a new LPG to your doorstep via calling at any time.
HP Gas Booking Number
The registered customers can also book the HP gas by using the SMS service. You have to register your mobile number to your account to use this service. Follow the given steps to book a new Cylinder.
- Firstly, open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Type LPG and send it to the state booking phone number.
- Send an SMS using your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS regarding the successful booking of the new LPG.
- The payment can be done by cash on delivery.
HP Gas Booking through Missed Call
The registered HP gas customers can book the HP Gas through missed call. This service is available 24*7 including Sundays and holidays. Follow the given steps to find out the HP Gas booking through missed call.
- First, dial to IVRS number of your state.
- The call should be sent from the registered mobile number.
- Select the booking option using the dial pad.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message.
HP Gas Booking Phone Number
|State||Booking Phone Number|
|ANDHRA PRADESH (AP)||96660 23456|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||94184 23456|
|JAMMU and KASHMIR (JK)||90860 23456|
|MADHYA PRADESH and CHHATTISGARH||96690 23456|
|MAHARASHTRA and Goa||88888 23456|
|TAMIL NADU||90922 23456|
|UTTAR PRADESH (West)||94126 23456|
|UTTAR PRADESH||98896 23456|
|WEST BENGAL||90888 23456|
HP Gas Booking Status
- First of all, visit the official website of HP Gas.
- On the home page, select the Check Status option.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Type the captcha as shown in the image.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- You can now see the Status of your HP Gas.