Ejanma portal Karnataka Birth Certificate, Death Certificate Online 2021 at www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
According to the Registration of Births and Deaths (RBD) Act, 1969, registration of Birth and Death is mandatory for every state/UT of India. For this, the government of Karnataka developed an official portal. Through this, the citizens of Karnataka state can download, verify birth/ death certificates online. The citizens can also check the application status by sitting at home. In this article, we will show you how to log in, download certificates, verify, check status, and more.
Fees and Charges
|Before 21 days of birth||–|
|Registered after 21 DOF||2|
|Within 1 year of birth||5|
|Registered after 1 year of birth||10|
How to Register for a Birth Certificate
To get a Birth/ death certificate the candidate has to register to the official portal. The following steps will show you how to do it.
- First, you have to visit the district statistical office to register for a birth certificate.
- Take the documents and proofs which are mentioned above to the office.
- Ask the officer for a birth certificate application form and process to apply.
- Fill in the details and submit the proofs along with the application form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be provided to the applicant.
- The birth certificate will be given to the applicant within 7days.
- The applicants can also download the birth certificate online.
How to Download Birth Certificate Online
The applicants can download the Karnataka birth certificate online for free by following the given steps.
- Firstly, open the official portal of ejanma to download the Karnataka birth certificate i.e., http://www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
- After that, click on the Login button on the home page.
- Now, type the username and password.
- After that, select the Birth free copy to get the birth certificate.
- Then, provide the given details in the form i.e., date of birth, name of child, father’s name, mother’s name and etc…
- After that, click on the Search button.
- Then, your registration number will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, click on the registration button to download the Birth certificate.
How to Apply Death Certificate Online
- The applicant has to go to the nearby any Nadakacheri computer administrator office/ enrollment office to avail the application form.
- Take the application form and fill the details of passing declarations.
- After that, the death certificate will be given as per concern.
Ejanma Application Status Check
The applicant can check the application status by following the given steps.
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official portal of ejanma website.
- On the home page, click on the Application Status option.
- Select the type of search by selecting the Registration Number or Sakala Number.
- Enter the Registration number and enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The application status will appear on your page.
Ejanma Birth/ Death Certificate Verification
- As same as above, visit the official website of ejanma portal.
- From home page, select the Birth/ Death Certificate Verification option.
- Now, select the search type i.e., Birth/ Death.
- Enter the Registration number.
- Also, type the Birth/ Death Date.
- Type the captcha code.
- Click on the Search button.
- Your birth certificate will open on your screen.
- Now, click on the verify button.
- That’s it, your Birth/ Death certificate will be verified sucessfully.
This is how you can verify the birth/ death certificate online through the official website.