E Shram Card Online Apply 2023-2024, login, CSC NDUW eShram Status, apply e shram online at https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
E Shram Card
Eshram card was started by the government of India to provide social security on rainy days. At the age of 60, the e-sharm card holders will get the pension amount. Also, shramik card holders will get the insurance during the work period. If you are a shramik worker then you can apply for the Esram card at the official portal Register.eshram.gov.in.
In this article, we will show you how to apply for E Shramm card online, login, and status.
|Name of Scheme||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Sectors||Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Industry|
|Amount||Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3000|
|Benefits||Pension at old age|
EShram Card Apply Online District wise
|Name of State||E Shram Card Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Apply Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Now|
|West Bengal||Apply Now|
Shramik Card Eligibility
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a shramik worker.
- You must be between 16 to 59 years old.
- You need to pay Rs. 50 to 100. The amount will be credited by the GOI.
- The worker should have a mobile number connected to the bank account.
- The worker should have a bank account.
EShram Card Pension Amount
|Amount of Contribution||Amount of Government Contribution||Pension Amount for E Shram Card Holders|
|Rs 50 to100 per Month||Rs. 100||Rs. 3000/- Per Month|
Required Documents for E-Shram Card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Bank account passbook
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
|E Shram Card Online Apply||Apply Now|
|E Shram Card Login||Visit Now|
|Register E Shram Portal||Visit Now|
|E Shram Card KYC||Visit Now|
|E Shram Profile Update||Visit Now|
E Shram Card Registration
E Shram Card Online Apply 2023 at Register.eshram.gov.in
If you want to apply for the E shramcard then follow the given steps.
- Open the official portal of the E Shram i.e, register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that, enter the Aadhaar linked mobile number in the given field.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Choose the appropriate option in you are in the EPFO or ESIC.
- After that, click on the Send OTP button.
- Now, enter the Aadhaar number in the given field.
- Click on I agree.
- After that, select the Submit button.
E shram Card Download
Download E Shram Card Application Form Online
- After the registration process, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now you need to fill in the application form with your details.
- Enter the worker’s name, aadhaar number, mobile number, mobile number, and other personal details.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Now, click on confirm option.
- You will get the application reference number.
- Through the application form, click on the dashboard and select the Download UAN option.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, UAN number and click on download.
- Now, you can see the downloaded E Sramcard on your screen.
That’s it, you successfully filled out the application form.
How to Login to E Shram Portal
- First, visit the official portal of E Shram.
- On the home page, select the State Login option on menu.
- Now, enter the Email ID and password.
- Enter the captcha code in the image.
- Click on the Sign In option.
In this way, you can log in to the E shram portal.
- What is E Shram card?
E Shram is the welfare scheme started by the Indian Sarkar. Through this scheme, the eligible people will get benefits on rainy days.
- How can I download my E Shram card?
Click on the following link and enter your details. Then your E Shram card will be downloaded on your device.
- How to get the E Shram card online?
You can get the e shram card by visiting the official website.
- How to get the UAN Number?
Every individual will get the UAN number after registration in E shram portal.
- What is the official portal of E shram?
The official portal of E shram is https://eshram.gov.in/