E Shram Card Online Apply 2023-2024, E Shram Card Registration, Apply, Download login at https://eshram.gov.in/ CSC NDUW eShram Status, apply e shram online at https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
E Shram Card
Eshram card was started by the government of India to provide social security on rainy days.
Central government was implementing many social security welfare schemes for unorganized people,in the process.Ministry of Labour & Employment, launched an online portal “E Shram Portal” (ई-श्रम) on 26th August 2021.for workers engaged in the unorganized sector of the country.At the age of 60, the e-sharm card holders will get the pension amount. Also, shramik card holders will get the insurance during the work period. If you are a shramik worker then you can apply for the Esram card at the official portal Register.eshram.gov.in.
In this article, we will show you how to apply for E Shramm card online, login, and status.
|Name of Scheme||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Sectors||Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Industry|
|Amount||Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3000|
|Benefits||Pension at old age|
EShram Card Apply Online District wise
|Name of State||E Shram Card Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Apply Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Now|
|West Bengal||Apply Now|
Shramik Card Eligibility
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a shramik worker.
- You must be between 16 to 59 years old.
- You need to pay Rs. 50 to 100. The amount will be credited by the GOI.
- The worker should have a mobile number connected to the bank account.
- The worker should have a bank account.
EShram Card Pension Amount
|Amount of Contribution||Amount of Government Contribution||Pension Amount for E Shram Card Holders|
|Rs 50 to100 per Month||Rs. 100||Rs. 3000/- Per Month|
Required Documents for E-Shram Card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Bank account passbook
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
|E Shram Card Online Apply||Apply Now|
|E Shram Card Login||Visit Now|
|Register E Shram Portal||Visit Now|
|E Shram Card KYC||Visit Now|
|E Shram Profile Update||Visit Now|
E Shram Card Registration
E Shram Card Online Apply 2023 at Register.eshram.gov.in
If you want to apply for the E shramcard then follow the given steps.
- Open the official portal of the E Shram i.e, register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that, enter the Aadhaar linked mobile number in the given field.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Choose the appropriate option in you are in the EPFO or ESIC.
- After that, click on the Send OTP button.
- Now, enter the Aadhaar number in the given field.
- Click on I agree.
- After that, select the Submit button.
E shram Card Download
Download E Shram Card Application Form Online
- After the registration process, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now you need to fill in the application form with your details.
- Enter the worker’s name, aadhaar number, mobile number, mobile number, and other personal details.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Now, click on confirm option.
- You will get the application reference number.
- Through the application form, click on the dashboard and select the Download UAN option.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, UAN number and click on download.
- Now, you can see the downloaded E Sramcard on your screen.
That’s it, you successfully filled out the application form.
How to Login to E Shram Portal
- First, visit the official portal of E Shram.
- On the home page, select the State Login option on menu.
- Now, enter the Email ID and password.
- Enter the captcha code in the image.
- Click on the Sign In option.
In this way, you can log in to the E shram portal.
What is E Shram card?
E Shram is the welfare scheme started by the Indian Sarkar. Through this scheme, the eligible people will get benefits on rainy days.
How can I download my E Shram card?
Click on the following link and enter your details. Then your E Shram card will be downloaded on your device.
How to get the E Shram card online?
You can get the e shram card by visiting the official website.
How to get the UAN Number?
Every individual will get the UAN number after registration in E shram portal.
What is the official portal of E shram?
The official portal of E shram is https://eshram.gov.in/