E-Sathi Uttar Pradesh registration, income and caste certificate apply online at official portal http://22.214.171.124/citizenservices/. Apply caste and income certificate online.
This portal is designed by the UP State Government. through this portal, the citizens can download any certificate online. There is no need to go to any office to request a certificate.
By just applying at the official portal the citizens will get any certificate. The main objective of the scheme is to introduce the digital system for the UP state people. This portal will save time and money. Everyone can apply for any service themselves.
In this article, we will show you how to register, login, apply, the application fee of the Portal.
|Scheme Name||E Sathi|
|Launched by||Government of UP|
|Objective||To provide the services online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
E-Sathi Uttar Pradesh Registration Process
To register to the portal of you need to follow the given process.
- Firstly, go to the official site of Uttar Pradesh portal.
- The homepage of the official portal will open on your screen.
- On the home page, Click on the New Registration option.
- Next, the new page will open on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter the required details given in the page.
- Enter the Name, Date of birth, address and etc.
- Type the captcha code in th given field.
- Finally, click on the Save button to complete the registration process.
UP E Sathi Login
If you are a registered person of the portal, then follow the given process.
- Visit the official portal.
- On the home page, you can see the Registered User Login button.
- Click on the Registered User Login.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- Then, enter the Login user name and password.
- Also, type the captcha code given in the box.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Through the above process, you can log in to the official portal.
E-Sathi Required Documents
The following are the required documents required for the portal registration.
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Residency certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Pass port size photo
Application Fee for Certificates
|Certificate||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|birth or death certificate||10|
Helpline Number: 0522-2304706
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building,
Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow 226 010