Dost Student Login 2023 | DOST Phase 2 Registration 2023 Online Login For Web Options at official website dost.Cgg.Gov.In
Dost Student Login
DOST (Degree Online Services, Telangana), for the academic year 2023-24. All students who have successfully passed the Intermediate Public Examination, 2023. The government of Telangana invites you to pursue your degree and offers a range of UG courses such as B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, BBM, BSW, and more.
DOST simplifies the admission process by providing a single window through its website (https://dost.cgg.gov.in). You can seek admission into any undergraduate program offered by state universities including Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Palamuru, Mahatma Gandhi, and Sathavahana Universities.
The admission process is student-friendly and can be done independently. To begin, candidates need to register on the website using their Intermediate Hall-ticket number.
It’s worth noting that admissions for TSBTET 2 Diploma Courses (DHMCT and D-Pharmacy) are also conducted through DOST from the Academic Year 2023-24.
The highest body of Higher Education of the State Government in Telangana is the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It performs the role of coordinating the University Grants Commission (UGC), the State Government, and the Universities. The Council has the overall responsibility of establishing standards in Higher Education Institutions, Research Institutions, Scientific and Technical Institutions. It ensures that the standards align with the guidelines provided by the University Grants Commission, which are issued periodically. The TSCHE carries out three primary functions, namely (a) Planning and Coordination, (b) Academic Functions, and (c) Advisory Functions.
DOST Portal Student Registration
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can register for degree admission 2021-22 on the DOST portal by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of DOST by clicking here.
- Click on the “TS DOST Pre Registration 2021” link on the web portal.
- Select the qualifying board from the drop-down list.
- Choose the year of passing.
- Enter your hall ticket number.
- Provide your date of birth (DOB).
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Provide your mobile number.
- Fill in your student name, gender, and father’s name.
- Mark the checkboxes as required.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to generate your DOST ID.
DOST Student Login – Fee Payment Process for 2023
- To complete the registration on DOST, a registration fee of Rs. 200/- needs to be paid.
- After registration, students will receive a DOST ID and PIN. It is important to keep the DOST ID and PIN confidential until the admission process is completed.
- To access the application form, students should log in using their DOST ID and PIN/password. They must fill in the application form with accurate details, as it cannot be edited once submitted.
- Next, students must exercise web options by selecting their preferred course and college, prioritizing them with numbers. It is crucial to carefully prioritize choices as seat allotment will be based on these options.
- Students are advised to keep their DOST ID, PIN, and password confidential and not share them with anyone.
- Seat allotment will be based on merit and reservations. If students are satisfied with the allotted seat, they must confirm it by self-reporting online and pay the required confirmation fee as specified.
- For students who confirm their seat, they must visit the allotted college in person within the specified dates, submit the required certificates, and pay the fee to secure their seat.
- If a student is not satisfied with the seat allotted, they can pay a fee for seat reservation and participate in web options again during the second and third phases.
Fee Payment Process for DOST Student Login 2023
To pay the fees under the DOST program, students should follow these steps:
- Pay the DOST registration fee and reservation fee through the provided online payment gateways.
- Students allotted to Government/University Colleges and eligible for ePass fee reimbursement do not need to pay any amount for online self-reporting.
- Students allotted to Private Colleges and eligible for ePass fee reimbursement need to pay Rs. 500/- for online self-reporting.
- Students allotted to Government/University Colleges/Private Colleges and not eligible for ePass fee reimbursement need to pay Rs. 1000/- for online self-reporting.