Health ID |Digital Health ID Card 2022 Apply Online, registration download and benefits at healthid.ndhm.gov.in
A 14-digit unique identification number is given to the person who is eligible for the Digital Health ID Card. This is the Mission started by PM Narendra Modi on September 2021, under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. The main motto of the scheme is to provide medical treatment for citizens for free. The ID card helps track the patient’s health record. Every citizen who falls under the eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme online. Interested candidates can apply for the Scheme at the official portal of health id ndhm gov in.
To register for the Digital health card the citizens should go to the official portal of healthid. Once the applicant fills out the application form, he will get a confirmation SMS regarding the application form. After the process, the applicant can download the Digital HealthID Card online. The person has to show his digital healthID card to avail of health coverage in hospitals.
The applied candidate will get a digital health card. This cardholder will only get the benefits and health coverage from the scheme. If you want to know more about the scheme, then in this article we are going to show you the application process, eligibility, status, smart card features, and more.
Health ID Card
|Launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Scheme under||National Digital Health Mission|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Launched on||27th September 2021|
|Benefits||health record, free treatment|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant should have the required documents
- The applicant’s family income should be under 1 lakh per annum.
- The applicant should come under BPL Category.
- The candidate should have the Ration card.
Documents needed to apply for Digital Health ID Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- BPL Card
- Passport size photo
- Residence proof
Health id Card Online Apply
How to Apply for NDHM Digital Health ID Card Registration
If you are interested in the NDHM Digital health card, then follow the given steps to register to apply for the Digital HealthID Card.
- First of all, visit the official website National Digital Health Mission i.e., ndhm.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply option.
- Now, enter your mobile number.
- Then, create an account in the NDHM.
- After that, the registration page will open on your screen.
- Enter your details including name, number, and address.
- Upload the required documents.
- Re-check the application form and click on the Submit button.
- Now, you will get the confirmation message on your mobile number.
- After that, you can download the Digital HealthID Card.
Health id Card Download
How to Download Digital Health ID Card?
If you are already registered to the NDHM, then you can download the Digital health card online. Follow the given steps to download the digital healthid card.
- Go to the official website of the NDHM.
- Now, select the Downloads option.
- Next, choose the select Digital health card download option.
- Now, Enter your mobile number and click on the Get OTP button.
- After that, enter the OTP and click on submit.
- Now, you can see your digital id card.
- You can download digital healthid card by using the download option.
- what is NDHM?
National Digital Health Mission is otherwise known as the Ayushman Bharat Health Mission.
- what does ndhm stand for
National Digital Health Mission.