Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana application, registration, eligibility, and benefits at the official portal http://ddugky.gov.in
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
The government of India has launched the DDUGK Yojana for the poor people. The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment to poor people. Under this scheme, the government will train the students and youth to grow higher. DDUGKY was launched on September 25th 2014. The scheme was launched by Union Minister Nithin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu. Under this scheme, millions of youth and students will be benefited.
In this article, we will share with you all the details related to the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana. You are going to know about the registration, application, objectives, benefits, and eligibility of DDUGK Yojana.
|Name of Scheme||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana|
|Announced by||Union Minister Mr. Nithin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu|
|Objective||To provide employment to youth|
|Beneficiary||Youth in India|
|Official website||http://ddugky.gov.in/ Link|
Benefits of DDUGKY Scheme
- The youth will get the employment.
- Employment rate will increase in the country.
- It will help the poor educated students and youth.
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The applicant age should be below 35 years.
- The candidate should be above 18 years old.
How to Apply Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana?
The interested candidates can follow the given process to apply for the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana.
- Go to your nearby Gram Panchayat or Gram Rozgar Sewak.
- The officers will assist you to the registration process.
- The officers will guide you to application process.
- There by you can find the training centers near by.
- Moreover, you can also register for the Sill development at online by yourself.
- Go to the official portal and then click on the Register button to apply.
Required Documents to the Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (Ddugky)
You will need some of the documents to apply for the DDUGK Yojana. The below are the documents or proofs that you need to upload.
- BPL Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Election card
- Birth Cirtificate
- Income Certificate
- Residency certificate
- MGNREGA card of any family member
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card
Rural Skills Division,
Ministry of Rural Development,
7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001