The Bihar Kisan Registration: Farmer Registration, DBT Agriculture at https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Kisan Registration
The Bihar state government has launched a new portal for the sake of farmers in Bihar. All agriculture and farmers related schemes will be posted in the portal. This is a one-stop portal for farmers; they are no need to check different schemes from different websites.
In this guide we are going to share you all information about Bihar Kisan Registration.
Any interested farmers can go to the official website for registration and more details. Once the farmer registered to the portal, then he can apply for all government schemes including central government schemes. This portal was specially made for farmers.
The benefit amount can be transferred to the beneficiary bank account directly through DBT Agriculture. So, registration is compulsory to add the bank account details and much more. The farmers can register through mobile phone or else visit nearby any CSE center for registration.
Required Documents for Bihar Kisan Registration
The following are the required documents to register for the Bihar Kisan registration portal.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Land owner documents
- Residency proof
- Mobile number linked to Aadhaar
- Passport size photo
- Land proofs
Bihar Kisan Registration Process Online
Willing residents can follow the simple procedure to register to the Bihar Kisan portal easily.
- Firstly, go to the official portal using the link given below. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, navigate to the registration option.
- From the list select the Register option.
- Choose the type of user from the list.
- Select an authentication process.
- Enter your aadhaar number and name on aadhaar card.
- Click on the authentication button.
- Verify your aadhaar through OTP.
- Click on verify.
- It will redirect to another page of the application.
- Provide all your details including bank and address.
- Recheck all given details before you submit the application.
- Click on the Submit button once they are fine.
Your registration process has completed, note down your registration or reference number for further use.
After registration, the farmer can apply for the latest schemes through this portal easily. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/