Karnataka Voter List Download, Search Name at https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/
Karnataka voters list has been released online. The citizens of Karnataka those who willing to participate in voting in upcoming elections, they need to check their name in the voter’s list. The names in the voter’s list will able to vote in upcoming elections.
If you enrolled your name in the Karnataka voter list then in this guide we will show you how to find your name in Karnataka voters list.
Ceokarnataka Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to cast their vote in Karnataka state.
- The boy/girl age should be above 18 years old.
- Should be a citizen of Karnataka state.
- He/She should be a citizen of India.
- Have an Aadhaar card.
- Identity proof is compulsory.
Under these conditions the voter can cast their vote in the respected state.
Voter id List Karnataka 2020 (ceokarnataka)
The voter ID is a card that every one those are going to cast their vote should carry this card with them. Voter Slip is proof of the identity of every citizen. The ones who have no voter card are not able to participate in voting. The citizens who are eligible to voting can apply for the voter card online through the official portal of Karnataka.
Download Karnataka Voter ID Card with Photo in PDF form
- Go to the Electoral official portal using the following link. https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the Electoral PDF located left side pane.
- Select your district shown on the next page.
- Choose AC on the list.
- You will see the various polling stations, so click on your enrolled polling station.
- On the next page, you will see all the voters.
- Click on View under Electoral PDF to see your voter ID card.
- Click on download to save it on your device.
Search Name in Karnataka Voter’s List
The aspiring beneficiary citizen of UP can check their name in the Voters List. If you want to check your name in UP voters list then follow the simple steps shown below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Electoral roll through the following link. https://electoralsearch.in/
- You will be redirected to the home page of the portal.
- On the left side menu, click on the ‘Search Your Name Electoral Roll’ link.
- Search your name by filling the form that includes name, gender, state, date of birth, and etc…
- Or else go to the Search by EPIC No Tab.
- Enter your epic number, state, and code.
- Click on the search button.
- Your voter card with your photo will be displayed on your screen.
Do the same steps to see anyone’s voter id.