Bmssy |West Bengal Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 Apply Online, Status, eligibility, list online at official website bmssy.wblabour.gov.in
The West Bengal state government has launched the new welfare scheme ‘Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana‘. Through this scheme, all social and welfare schemes are unified and help the unorganised labors through financial assistance. To get benefits from the government the eligible candidates should apply for the scheme. The enrolled beneficiaries will get the benefits from the scheme.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) was renamed to Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY). The enrolled beneficiaries are able to avail benefits from scheme without spending single rupee. Where the registration fee will be Rs. 25/-. The worker can enroll to this scheme through the official portal.
In this article, we are going to show you how to register to west bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023.
|Name of Scheme||Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of WB|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/-|
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal state.
- The applicant age should be above 18 years and below 60 years.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 78000.
- The applicant must hold the required documents.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to apply Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
To apply for the Bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana, the applicant has to follow the given steps.
- First, you have to visit the official website https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/
- You can see the home page of the official portal.
- Now, select the new registration option.
- After that, another page will open on your screen.
- Now, enter the required details in the application form i.e. applicant name, date of birth, email, mobile number, state, district, religion, caste, gender, mother’s name, father’s name, and etc.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- After that, sign in to the portal using login details.
- Enter the nominee details and dependent details.
- Also, provide the bank account details.
- Enter the basic details of the applicant.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the application.
How to Login to BMSSY portal?
To login to the BMSSY portal, the user should register to this portal first. Already a registered user! then follow the given steps.
- First, visit the official portal of BMSSY.
- On the home page, click on the User Login option.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- After that, enter your user name and password.
- Then, click on the Login button.
How to Check Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Status?
- Visit the official website.
- From the home page, select the Search Your Details button.
- Another page will open.
- Now, enter the registration number and mobile number.
- Click on the Search option.
- Now, you can see the Bina Mulya yojana status on your screen.
In this way, you can check the BMSSY scheme status
What is BMSSY scheme?
BMSSY stands for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
Who are eligible to BMSSY scheme?
All unorganized workers of West Bengal state are eligible for the scheme.
What is BMSSY scheme official portal?
Official portal of BMSSY is https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.