Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (Crop Assistance Scheme) Application and registration of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana is available at http://rcdonline.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
The Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana has been launched by the chief minister of Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar. Under the scheme, the farmers whose crops are damaged due to the weather or natural calamities will get financial assistance by the Government of Bihar.
If loss is 20% in the actual yield rate then the farmer will get the lump sum of Rs. 7,500 per 2.471 acres (Hectare). If the loss is more than 20% of actual yield rate then will be provided Rs. 10,000 per 2.471 acres (Hectare).
The Government of Bihar will fund directly to the beneficiary bank account. This scheme is just like insurance but the farmers will no need to pay any amount in advance. The farmer needs to register into the website and then apply for the scheme while buying the crop in Rabi season.
There is lakh of farmers who affected by the droughts, toofans, floods and etc… for those farmers, the Bihar government encourages with the financial assistance to cultivate again.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Application Process
Interested farmers can follow the given process to apply for the Bihar Crop Assistance scheme online:
- Firstly, go to the official website through the following link. http://rcdonline.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Registration option.
- The next page will ask you to continue with Aadhaar or not.
- If you have Aadhaar then click on the Yes button.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number in the given field.
- Also, type your name and then click on the Submit option.
Once you submit the application, you will be notified through the SMS if you eligible to the scheme. If yes, then it will take you to the further process of application. Once you completed the other application then you will get the benefit from the government of Bihar.
Eligibility/Documents required for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
The following are the required documents to apply for the Bihar Rajya Fasal scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Land owner documents
- Land papers
- Passport size photo of 50 kb maximum
- Residency Certificate
- Ration card
- Identity card 400 kb maximum
- Mobile Number
Benefits of Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme
- The government of Bihar supports the farmers through financial assistance who lost their crops due to natural calamities, floods, toofans, and etc.
- If the loss is 20% in the actual yield rate then the farmer will get the lump sum of Rs. 7500 per hectare.
- If the farmer’s loss was more than 20% of the actual yield rate then will be provided Rs. 10,000 per 2.471 acres.
- The beneficiary will get the amount to bank accounts directly from the government of Bihar.