Bihar Apna Khata Bhulekh Bihar | Bihar Bhumi ,Bhumi Jankari Bihar, Bhumi Bihar, Bihar Bhulekh Apna Katha, Naksha Map, Jamabandi, Khasra online Records
Bihar has also launched an official portal for land records named Bhulekh Apna Katha portal. All land records are made online in the Bihar Apna Bhulekh portal. Now, anyone can check their land record through the portal at home anytime. Bihar Katha Bhulekh designed and developed by the Department of Revenue and land reforms of the Bihar government. Through the portal the user can view their land record, Khataui, Naksha Map, Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni Extract, jamabandi, land records, farm papers, account information, and etc…
The user will no longer require rounding the offices anymore. Just by sitting home and operating a smartphone he/she can get information. If you have land and want to view the land records then go to the Bihar Apna Katha official website to view online. In this article, we will show you how to view your land records online with a map.
Benefits of Bihar Bhulekh
- Bihar Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni can be downloaded through the Bihar Apna Katha portal.
- The citizens of Bihar can view their land information easily online.
- The user will get full land records by sitting at home.
- There is no payment fee to check their land records.
- The user can also view their land through maps.
- This portal also saves time for everyone.
Bihar Apna Katha Details
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Apna Katha|
|Objective||To provide land details online|
|Launched by||State Government of Bihar|
Check Bihar Apna Katha Land Records
To check land records online then follow the steps:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms. http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ror.aspx
- It will redirect to the Homepage of the portal.
- On the homepage, click on the Apna Katha Dheke link located left side of the page.
- Click on your district shown on the map.
- Select your district on the map.
- Choose Mandal and town.
- You can also use the keyboard given on the page.
- Next, see the account name and account holder.
- Provide other details and click on the search button.
- The details of the land will be shown on the next page.
- You can also take a print through the print button.
Check Tribunal Token Status Online
- Firstly, open the official portal of the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms.
- Click on the Land Tribunal option located on the homepage.
- On the next page, you have to select the Token Status option.
- Now, enter the token number in the given field.
- Click on the Search option.
- Your token status will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Print button to download or to take a copy.
Through the above process you can check the Tribunal token status. http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ror.aspx