Bhulekh Uttarakhand land record, khasra khatauni, jamabandi nakal devbhoomi, Uttarakhand online land records, land maps at http://bhulekh.uk.gov.in/Bhulekh/
The Uttarakand state government has released a portal called Bulekh Uttarakhand. Through this portal, the people of the state can check the Uttarakhand state lands online. The portal is managed by the Board of Revenue, Uttarakhand.
The people can also know the khasra khatauni, jamabandi nakal devbhoomi, Uttarakhand online land records, land maps online by just sitting at home. If you want to check the Land records online then, in this guide we will show you how to do it.
|Name of Portal||Bhulekh Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiary||People of Uttarakhand state|
|Purpose||People can check land records online|
|Benefits||Can check land records by using mobile phone|
How to check Jamabandi Online in Bhulekh Uttarakhand Portal
To check the Jamabandi, Khasara Khatauni or to take copy the users can follow the given steps:
- Firstly, the user have to visit the official portal i.e., https://bhulekh.uk.gov.in/Bhulekh.
- On the home page, you can see interface of Land Records of Uttarakhand.
- Now, you have to select the Public RoR option on the top of the page.
- Choose the district on the left pane.
- After that, select the tehsil.
- Now, search your village and click on it.
- You can also use the keypad displayed on the screen.
- Then, enter Khasara/Gata Number in the given field.
- You can also search by the name of the account holder.
- Type the name of account holder and click on the search button.
- Now, you can see the Bhulekh Uttarakhand RoR on your screen.
- Select the save button and save as PDF.
- You can also print the copy of it.
In this way, the people of the state can check and download/ print the Jamabandi Online in the Bulekh Uttarakhand portal.
How to Login to Uttarakhand Bhulekh Portal?
If you want to login to the Uttarakhand Bhulekh Portal, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all go to the official website of Uttarakhad Bhulekh i.e., https://bhulekh.uk.gov.in/Bhulekh.
- You can see the home page of the official website.
- Now, choose the type of Login you want.
- You can see the list of login types as follows:
- Board Revenue Administrive Login
- District Administrive Login
- Tehsil Administrive Login
- Thesil Report Login
- SWAMITV User Login
- District Village Mapping Login
- After that, enter the user name and password.
- Also, type the captcha code as shown in image.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
How to check SWAMITV Status on Bhulekh Uttarakhand?
You can also check the SWAMITV status online through the official portal. The following steps shows you how to do it.
- Firstly, visit the official portal.
- From the home page, click on the SWAMITV Status option.
- Select the Tehsil from the list.
- Now, you can check the list of data consisting the Tehsil, gram, code and property count.