Bhulekh UP, Bhu Naksha UP,bhulekh up nic in up,Uttar Pradesh BhuNaksha Bhulekh Khatauni Land Records search, bhulekh up, up bhulekh download at official portal http://upbhunaksha.gov.in
The Bhulekh UP is the portal launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The portal was launched for the people of the state to ease the land record search process. Previously the people have to stand in a long line to get the land details. Now, with the help of the portal, one can get the land record details by sitting at home. So, the citizens are no need to visit any government office to get the land details. The complete land record is available with map in the portal.
As far as we know that as part of the Digital India campaign, the government of every state is providing the online facility for every scheme and application. So, in part of that, the government of UP launched a portal called UP BhuLekh Bhunaksha to get the land-related information like cadastral maps and etc online.
UP Bhulekh portal includes various land-related services like Khasra, Katuani, Bhu Abhilekh, RoR, Land record, and more. The citizen can visit the official portal of Bhulekh to obtain any of the above services. To get the Katuani details, the user has to login to the portal.
In this article, we are going to show you how to check the UP Bhulekh Bhu Naksha land records and more.
Bhu Naksha UP
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh upbhunaksha.gov.in Details Online
|Name of Portal||UP BhuNaksha|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefit||Online Land Records|
|Services||Bhulekh, Bhunaksha, Bhulekh Khatauni|
How to Check UP BhuaNaksha Online?
To check the UP BhuNaksha online, you need to follow the given steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of the UP Bhulekh through the following link.
- On the home page, you can see the Property Check option.
- Now, another page will open on your screen.
- After that, select your District.
- Then, select the Tehsil.
- Now, you can see the details of the BhuNaksha UP.
How to View Land Map of Uttar Pradesh Online?
- First, you have to visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh BhuNaksha.
- Now, select the Land Map view option.
- After that, select the State, district, Tehsil, and then village.
- Now, you have to tick the select all land type details option.
- Then, click on the Show Land Types Details option.
- Now, the map will appear on your screen.
- Select the area you want to search.
- Then, click on the land and then the Khasra number.
- Now, your land details will open at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Map report option.
- You can download or print the land if you want.
Land Type and Color Code in Bhu Naksha
|Type and Color||Land Details|
|5-3-ङ ||Other cultivable barren lands.|
|1-a ||Land which is in the possession of transferable bhumidhars.|
|6-1 ||Non-agricultural land|
|6-2 ||Lands, roads, railways, buildings, and other lands are used for non-agricultural purposes.|
|2 ||non-transferrable landholders land|
|5-1 ||Cultivable land|
|6-4 ||Illegitimate for other reasons.|
UP District Wise Land Records
|Ambedkar Nagar||Kanpur Dehat|
|Firozabad||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
- Email Id email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0522-2217145