RTC Bhoomi: Karnataka Bhulekh Land Records 2022 online Bhoomi rtc check online. Bhoomi Karnataka Pahani at official website at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
The Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka launched the official portal to check the land records online. Through the Bhoomi land record portal, the people of the state can get the land records online. The portal has various services like RTC services, Report services, Land conversion services, Survey services, etc…
The citizens of the Karnataka State can visit the official portal to get the land record details at any time. Previously, one need to go to the office and wait in a long queue to obtain the land records.
Now, there is no need to visit any office, just by using a mobile phone anyone can get the land record details. This portal is developed by the Revenue department of Karnataka in the process of the digital India mission.
The land record portal includes the following services. View RTC and MR, View Khata Extract, View RTC information, I-RTC, I RTC wallet, Bhoomi mutation history, Apply online for land conversion, view conversion request status, download land record, revenue maps, survey documents of land, land registration status and more.
You just need to visit the official portal to get the various information related land. In this article we will show you how to download or search Karnataka land records Bhoomi RTC.
Karnataka Land Record 2022 Details
|Name of Portal||Bhoomi RTC Karnataka|
|Purpose||Land records online, RTC, ROR, Mutation Status|
|Launched by||Karnataka Revenue Department|
How to Register to Bhoomi Karnataka Portal?
To register to the Bhoomi portal, you have to follow the given steps.
- Visit the official portal of the Bhoomi. https://rtc.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the i-wallet services.
- Now, click on the create account option.
- Enter the details i.e., name, email, mobile number, user id, and create a password.
- Also, enter aadhaar number and address.
- Type the OTP and captcha as shown in image.
- After that, click on the Submit option.
How to View Karnataka Land Record Online
To view the Karnataka Land Records you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Karnataka Land Records.
- From the home page, select the View RTC and MR option.
- Now, this will take you to another page.
- Here, you need to select your district, taluk, hobli, village, survey number.
- Then, enter year, surnoc, hissa number, period.
- Finally, click on the Go button to get the land details.
- The land details of the owner will appear on your screen.
How to Check Karnataka RTC Online?
- First, go to the Bhoomi portal.
- Click on the View RTC and MR option.
- After that, enter the details which are given on the page.
- Select year and click on Go.
- You will see the RTC of Karnataka on your screen.
How to Get Bhoomi Karnataka Pahani Online?
- First of all, visit the official portal of Bhoomi.
- Now, select the i- Wallet Services Online option.
- After that, enter the user id and password.
- If you don’t have an account then create using the create account option.
- Click on the login.
- Now, you can see the Pahani details.
- You can print the original RTC Online by paying Rs. 15 per RTC.
How to Check Karnataka Mutation Status Online?
The Mutation facility option is also available in the Bhoomi portal. If you want to check the Mutation status then follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Bhoomi Karnataka link.
- On the home page, select the Mutation history option.
- Now, select the district, taluk, hobli, village, and survey number.
- Click on the Get Report option.
- Now you will see the Bhoomi RTC Mutation status and history.
Karnataka District Wise Land Records 2022 Check
Bhoomi RTC Login
- RTC Full Form
Rights, Tenancy & Crops(RTC)
- Karnataka Get Your Missed i-RTC
Direct Link: https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service37/MissedRTC.aspx