Online Apply Baal Aadhaar card for Children Apply Process, Online Application, Download.Children below 5 years gets a blue-colored Baal Aadhaar.
The children below 5 years get an Aadhaar card which is blue-colored (Baal Aadhaar). Now, everyone can update or enroll to get an Aadhaar for their newborn child. Once the child attains over 5 years old then the card will be invalid. Again, the parents need to update the biometric information to UIDAI.
It is not necessary to provide the biometric information of the newborn baby to get Baal Aadhaar. Aadhaar serves as an ID proof of the Indian citizen. Baal Aadhaar has the same 12-digit unique ID number and expires once the child turns into 5years old and needs to update biometric information.
If you are looking to get a Baal Aadhaar to your child then this guide will sure help you with some quick steps.
How to Apply Baal Aadhaar for Children
To get an appointment, follow the simple steps given in the below process:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the UIDAI through the following link. https://uidai.gov.in/
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the UIDAI.
- From the homepage, click on the “Aadhaar Card Registration” link.
- The application will open in another tab.
- Now, provide your credentials and baby credentials respectively.
- Enter your address and details i.e. mobile number and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, it will take you to the appointment tab where you need to fix an appointment to get verified.
- Select nearest enrollment center to proceed with the further process.
- The concerned team will verify the details of the child and proceed you to the further process.
- They will take some documents and proofs and give you an application number after the process has been done.
- You will get an SMS with an application number to your registered mobile once the process has been done.
- Within the next 60 days, your child will get a Blue-Colored Baal Aadhaar.
Baal Aadhaar Application Status
Once you get the application number, please follow the steps to view your Ball Aadhaar status.
- First, go to the official website of the UIADI using the link given. https://uidai.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open in front of your screen.
- Now navigate your mouse cursor to the My Aadhaar option on the menu.
- Select the Check Aadhaar Status from the list.
- Now, enter the Enrollment ID and time of enrolment.
- Also, type the captcha code shown in the image.
- Click on the Check Status button.
- The application status will open on your screen.
Documents Required for Bal Aadhar
The following are the important documents to that are needed in the enrolling process:
- Aadhaar of the parent
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo of the parent
- Birth certificate of the Child
- School id card if the child joined in any school
What is Ball Aadhaar?
Baal Aadhaar is for born baby below 5 years old.
Where can I download the Baal aadhaar?
Anyone can download the Baal Aadhaar at UIDAI official website.
What is the official website of UIDAI?
The UIDAI official website is https://uidai.gov.in/