Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission will have a defined benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year. Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) online registration List at https://pmjay.gov.in
The central government has launched a new portal based on the scheme of PMJAY. The people of India who are applied for the health insurance can register their name and check in the portal. The beneficiary can also download the Ayushman Bharat scheme list 2020 in PDF format. In this article, we provided all the information about the scheme. Follow the guide to understand the process easily.
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Motto||To Provide Helath Insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Launched by||PM Naredra Modi|
|Announced on||September 25th, 2018|
Ayushman Bharat Yojna Registration (Pmjay csc)
Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a scheme named (pmjay). The scheme was announced on September 25th, 2018. The main objective of the scheme is to provide Rs. 5 Lakh under health insurance for economically low background people. Almost 100 million people in India are eligible for this scheme. Through insurance, anyone can be cured of any disease without spending a single rupee. The beneficiaries can avail free services from certain government and private hospitals. Aspirants can go to the nearby Common Service Center (csc) to Register or apply for the scheme.
The beneficiaries are provided a Gold card that should be carried to the hospitals in order to get free services. These cards are provided by the government who are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Scheme List
The beneficiaries can check the Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Scheme list please follow the simple steps shown below.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat using the following link. https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Click on the Am I Eligible option located right side of the menu on the Homepage.
- It will be redirected to the Login page.
- Here you need to provide your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the captcha code correctly shown in the image.
- Click on the Generate OTP button.
- Check your mobile SMS inbox for the OTP.
- Type the OTP in the given field.
- On the next page, find your name using the search field.
- You can also use the Ration card, Name, Mobile number to search the beneficiary.
- The next page will display the Beneficiary details of pradhan mantri jan arogya yojana health Scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan mantri jan arogya yojana
- Avail Health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family.
- All diseases can be cured free of cost.
- Administration without cash or paper.
- Special care for girls child, women, and senior citizens.
- Free services from selected government and private hospitals.
- Free treatment for women during the maternity period.