AnyROR Anyror @ Anywhere Gujarat Land Records 7/12 ROR Online. Gujarat Bhulekh 2022 ROR Bhu naksha view and Download Online at official webiste anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Bhulekh Gujarat is an official portal launched by the Gujarat State government. By this portal, the state residents can check the land records, jamabandi, and bhu naksha, RoR online. To check the ROR the state people should visit the official portal. And the portal consists of various facilities related to online land records. The citizens can view the state-wise land records online. In this article, we will show you how to check the Gujarat Bhulekh Jamabandi, land records, download bhu naksha, ROR land records online.
The people of the Gujarat state can download Gujarat BhuNaksha documents online. For this, you have to visit the online portal anyror.gujarat.gov.in. You should have the Khasara number/ Jamabandi number and land record number to view the ROR Online. Follow the given steps to download the Gujarat Bhu Naksha online.
Gujarat State District Wise Land Map Download
How to Check Gujarat ROR Details Online 2022?
To check the Gujarat land records online, the user has to go to the official website anyror.gujarat.gov.in. In which all bhulekh maps, districts, villages of Gujarat are available. The following process shows you how to check Gujrat Bhu Naksha online.
- First of all open the Gujarat Bhu Naksha website using the given link. https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
- You will be redirected to the official website of Gujarat bhu naksha.
- Now, you have to select your district, tehsil, RI, and village using the drop-down buttons.
- After that, choose the Khasra number of the land on the map.
- Then, click on the Khasra Naksha option under the Reports option.
- Finally, your can check the land map of your place.
How to Download Bhu Naksha of Gujarat 2022 Online?
The user can check or download the Bhu Naksha / Khasra Naksha of Gujarat online using the official website. All districts maps, tehsils, villages of Gujarat are available in the portal. The following facilities are available in the official anyror Gujarat portal.
You can check all the information on land through the official Gujarat bhunaksha website. The following shows you how to download the RoR land records of Gujarat.
- First, visit the official portal of Gujarat Bhunaksha i.e., .
- The official website will open directly.
- On the home page, select your district, tehsil, and village.
- Or else, you can enter the Plot number in the given field.
- Choose your location by selecting District, Tehsil, RI, and Village.
- Select the land map on the map.
- After that, choose the Khasra Naksha option.
- Now, select the download or print button to get the Gujarat Bhunaksha land map.
AnyROR anywhere Services
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Revenue Case Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey No Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
How to Check Gujarat Land Records Urban?
- First of all you have to go to the official portal of Gujarat Bhunaksha i.e., https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/emilkat/GeneralReport_IDB.aspx
- From the home page, choose your district, tehsil, and village.
- Select your location by selecting District, Tehsil, RI, and Village on map.
- Then, select the Khasra Naksha option.
- Now, you can see the Gujarat land records of Urban on the land map.
Anyror Gujarat Helpline Number
At Present there is no helpline/tollfree number available regarding Anyror portal.For further assistance or queries, you will have to consult the Tehsildar office.
What is AnyROR?
AnyROR means anywhere Gujarat land records. This is the official portal to get the land records of Gujarat state online.
Can I check my land details online?
Yes, you can check land details and owner details online using the AnyROR.
How to check my land map online?
You need to visit the official website to check the Land map or bhu naksha online.
How can I check 7/12 in Gujarat?
Go to AnyRor website and enter the details of the land then click on the search to get the 7/12 in Gujarat.