Aaple Sarkar Portal Login, Registration and Application Status at aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
This is the full article about Aaple Sarkar portal, we are going to share with you all the information about the Aaplesarkar including Login, Registration, and Application status, etc… step by step we will show you the process.
Aaple Sarkar DBT
The Aaplesarkar portal is for the Maharastra people. The portal was designed by the Maharashtra state government. The people of the state will able to apply for the income certificate through this portal. The filling process for the certificate is made easier through this portal. The people will no need to round the offices. Any time the citizen can generate the certificates through this portal.
Overview of Aaple Portal Login
|Launched by||Maharashtra state government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Maharashtra|
Required Documents For Aaple Sarkar Portal
The following are the required documents to register to the Apple sarkar portal.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Property copy
- Poperty Tax copy
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- RSBY card
- JOB card
Aaple Sarkar Login
To login to the portal follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Maharashtra aaplesarkar using the given link. https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en
- On the home page, you can see the Login section.
- You need to enter the login User ID and Password.
- Type the security code i.e captcha in the given field.
- Select your district using the drop-down button.
- Click on the Login button to go to your account.
How to Register to Aaple Sarkar Portal
In order to register you need the above-given documents. Follow the procedure to understand the process.
- Go to the official portal of Maharashtra mahaonline .
- Click on the ‘New User? Register Here’ button located right side pane.
- On the next page, choose either option.
- Verify your mobile number using OTP.
- Upload your self-details including address and district.
- Attach the required documents and proofs to the application form.
- Click on the Register button.
Application Status Check Process of Aaple Sarkar
Once you submit any application in the portal it will take some time to verify.
- Open your browser and go to the Apple Sarkar portal.
- Click on the Track your application option located right side of homepage.
- Select the name of the department and sub-department.
- Choose the service name.
- Type your application/reference number.
- Click on the Go button.
- The next page will show your application status.
Helpline Contact Number
If you have any doubts regarding AapleSarkar portal then contact to the following number.
Apple Sarkar Helpline Contact Number: 1800 1208 040