Print Aadhaar Card Online using Mobile Number at uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar Card Download
Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI to the Indian residents. This number differs for each person and serves as a proof of Resident in India. According to the person’s biometric information, the aadhaar number will be issued.
Nowadays, Aadhaar is mandatory for any application i.e jobs, certificates, admissions, etc… the person should update the Aadhaar card information if he/she changes their surname or address.
Once the aadhaar card is issued, he/she can link a personal mobile number to the aadhaar to experience the e-aadhaar feature. In case you lost the aadhaar then using your mobile number you can print at any time without any cost.
In this guide, we will share with you the process to download or print your aadhaar card using your mobile number.
It is only possible when your mobile number was linked to your aadhaar. Go to the aadhaar service and request to link your mobile number to aadhaar. Once you link your mobile number, then it’s a piece of cake to download aadhaar at any time.
Print Aadhaar Card Online using Mobile Number
If you want to download your aadhaar card then follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the UIDAI portal using the following link. https://uidai.gov.in/
- Go to the My Aadhaar section located on the top menu.
- Under the Get Aadhaar section, click on the Download Aadhaar link.
- It will redirect to the E-Aadhaar UIDAI portal.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar number in the given space.
- If you forgot your aadhaar number then select EID or VID option and enter the corresponding number.
- Type verification code in the given field.
- Click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP.
- It may charge you to print the aadhaar card or download it.
- You can pay through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, E-Wallets, or UPI.
- Once the payment successful, then it automatically downloads to your local storage.