YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 Check at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. In this article, we are going to share with you the information about YSR Rythubharosa scheme Payment status 2023.
YSR Rythu Bharosa
As promised by AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List of farmers. People who comes under this scheme can now check their payment status. To Give Financial assistance and support for farming crops. If you have linked your aadhar card to bank account the money will be transfer automatically. You need to update aadhar card with bank account or complete the concerned activities with authority.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Money will be credited with in few working days as per respective bank account details. Farmers should complete e-crop and ekyc to get Rythu Bharosa payment.
Follow the given process to check the payment status.
The willing candidates can follow the simple steps to know how to check the payment status of YSR Rythubharosa Scheme:
- Firstly, go to the official portal using the link. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the login button.
- Type your username and password.
- Enter security code in the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number through OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the given field box.
- Set a new password.
- Retype the same password for verification.
- Click on the Verify option.
- The payment status will be displayed on the next page.
- Note down the Katha number for future purposes.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status
- Visit the official page and click on the login option.
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Click on the login button.
- Type your Katha Number in the search field.
- Click on the Search button.
- It will display you the details of the given Katha Number.
- If you want to edit the information then click on the Edit button and then change the details.
- Click on Save option to save the changes.
Through the above process, the user can check the payment status of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme easily. AP Government releases ysr rythu bharosa 1st installment payment february 27 at Kurnool. The central government will provide 6,000 Rs and the remaining amount Rs 7500 will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh state government. On 1st june 2023, the first trench of Rs 5500 will be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiaries.