UP voters list 2020 check online at ceouttarpradesh.nic.in
UP voters list has been released online. The citizens of Uttar Pradesh those who willing to participate in voting in upcoming elections, need to check their names in the voter’s list. The names in the voter’s list will able to vote in upcoming elections.
If you enrolled your name in the UP voter list then in this guide we will show you how to find your name in UP voters list.
Eligibility Criteria of Voting in UP
The following are the eligibility criteria to cast their vote in Uttar Pradesh.
- The boy/girl age should be above 18 years old.
- Should be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- He/She should be a citizen of India.
- Have an Aadhaar card.
- Have an Identity proof.
Under these conditions the voter can cast their vote in the respected state.
Uttar Pradesh Voter ID Card/Voter Slip
The voter ID is a card that every one those are going to cast their vote should carry this card with them. Voter Slip is proof of the identity of every citizen. The ones who have no voter card is not able to participate in voting. The citizens who are eligible to voting can apply for the voter card online through the official portal of UP.
Benefits of Voter Slip list
- Everyone including abroad UP citizens can also check their names online.
- No need to round to the MeeSeva or any other service center to see their name.
- Including faculty also be enrolled in the portal.
- It is easy to open any bank account through voter id.
- The voter ID card holder can cast their vote in upcoming elections.
How Do I Check My Name in UP Electoral roll? (Check your name in Voters List)
The aspiring beneficiary citizen of UP can check their name in the Voters List. If you want to check your name in UP voters list then follow the simple steps shown below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Electoral roll through the following link. http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
- You will be redirected to the home page of the portal.
- On the left side menu, click on the ‘Search Your Name Electoral Roll’ link.
- Search your name by filling the form that includes name, gender, state, date of birth, and etc…
- Or else go to the Search by EPIC No Tab.
- Enter your epic number, state, and code.
- Click on the search button.
- Your voter card with your photo will be displayed on your screen.
Do the same steps to see anyone’s voter id.
Download UP Voter ID Card with Photo in PDF form
- Go to the Electoral official portal using the following link. http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/
- Click on the Electoral PDF located left side pane.
- Select your district, AC, and click on Show.
- You will see the various polling stations, so click on your enrolled polling station.
- On the next page, you will see all the voters.
- Click on View under Electoral PDF to see your voter ID card.
- Click on download to save it on your device.