UP Ration Card List, Download at fcs.up.nic.in
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh has been launched a website to check the ration card list online. The citizens of Uttar Pradesh now fill the application form online to apply for a new rice card. Through the official portal, the rice cardholder can check their name in the list, download anytime, and apply for the new rice card. The corrections or downloading of the ration card is available through the portal. In this article, we will share with you all the information about the UP ration card portal.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card BPL/APL
The rice card is provided for the economically weak and poor people. The cardholder will get monthly food commodities for free or cheap prices. They provide commodities like Rice, Sugar, Dhal, Wheat, Salt, and etc… The beneficiary can visit the near ration store to get these items. Also, the cardholders can avail of special schemes from the government.
UP Rice Card details
These economically weak or poor families are categorized in BPL, APL, AAY so they get special card i.e. BPL and APL cards. The new portal allows the user to check their name in the list as per district and state wise. Once the name is available on the list, they can avail of the monthly food commodities from the government.
Benefits During COVID-19
Due to the Covid-19, the government of UP is providing free food supplies for the cardholders. The residents of the UP can check the list if they are eligible to get the free ration. Majorly the poor families cannot make their lives due to the lockdown so the government was taken this as their main objective to provide free food supplies.
Eligibility/Documents Required for UP Rice Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- PAN card
- Residency Certificate
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Gas connection bill
- Passport size photo
- Age proof document
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List Check
Follow the given procedure to check the UP rice card list:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Food and Supplies Department.https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- Go to the NFSA and select the ‘Eligibility List of the National Food Security Act (NFSA)’ option.
- The next page will show the district wise list.
- Select your district shown on the list.
- Next, click on your town.
- Search your Shopkeeper name and next to it will show you the cardholders.
- Click on the number which is next to the shopkeeper.
- On the next page, the names will appear with the Digitized Ration card number, Father Name, Mother Name, Total units, and Date of issuance of ration card.
- Use the ctrl + F keyboard shortcut to find your name on the list.
- Click on the rice card number to see the complete details of the candidate.
Download UP Ration Card
To directly check your name and details follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website of the department of food and supplies. https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
- On the homepage, click on the eligibility list of the NFSA.
- The next page will ask you the search by ration card number or by ration card from other details.
- Choose either one option to search.
- If you click on the ‘By ration card number’ then enter the rice id number in the given box.
- Type the security code.
- Click on the Search button.
- If you click on the ‘Ration card from other details’ then fill the form with the rice id details.
- Type the security code and then click on Search.
- The ration cardholder details will appear on the next page.
If you have any doubts regarding registration or any other then contact to the following number to solve your problem.
Toll Free Number: 1800 1800 150
Toll Free Number: 1967