Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) Registration, Application (प्रधान मंत्री कौशल विकास) Prandanmatri Kaushal Vikas Yojana registration and application are available at the official website http://pmkvyofficial.org.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji. The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment training to the unemployed youth in India. 10th and 12th discontinued youth will also eligible to benefit from Prandanmatri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Training will be conducted as per their education qualification, ability, and subject. The training will be provided according to the 40 sectors i.e. electrical, construction, food, handcrafting, hardware work, computer work, and etc…
The students can choose either course they are interested in. But the students should have basic knowledge of the subject that they are training for. The aspirants should consider the near training center to get more details.
In this article we will share you all the information about Prandan matri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Willing candidates can follow the below process to register to the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Firstly, go to the official portal using the link. https://skillindia.nsdcindia.org/
- Click on the Skill India option located on the homepage.
- Select the Register option.
- It will be redirected to the application page.
- Fill all your details in the application.
- Provide your address.
- Also, type your mobile and email address.
- Select your education qualification.
- Tick ‘I agree with all terms and conditions’ option.
- Verify that you are not a robot.
- Recheck all given details in the application form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Once you completed registration, then go to the login page and log in using your login credentials.
Through this process the application can easily complete the registration process.
(PMKVY Logo) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses in Training
The following are the some courses that are in training camp.
- Skill Council for Person with Disability
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Rubber industry
- Power industry
- Life Science
- Information and Tecnology service
- Iron and steel industry
- Land management course
- Health care
- Banking service and much more
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Require Documents
- Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
Prandan matri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Details
|Name of Scheme||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||PM of India Shri Naredra Modi|
|Objective||Provide training for unemployed youth|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed educated youth of India|
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits
- The scheme is to provide employment training to the unemployed educated youth.
- 10th and 12th discontinued youth will also eligible for the scheme.
- The students can choose any course they are interested in.
- There are 40 different courses so the applicant can train in any course.
- Through the scheme, unemployment will be decreased.
- The students can improve their skills.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PMKVY?
PMKVY stands for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and has launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji. The objective is to provide employment training to the unemployed youth in India.
- What are courses in PMKVY Training?
Skill Council for Person with Disability, Hospitality and Tourism, Textile, Tele-communication, Rubber industry, Retailer, Power industry, Plumbing, Mining, Entertainment, Media, Logistics, Life Science, Information and Tecnology service, Iron and steel industry, Land management course, Health care, Electrical, Construction Automobile, Agricultural, Banking service and much more
- What is the Official website of PMKVY?
The official website of PMKVY is http://pmkvyofficial.org/