PM Kusum Yojana kusum scheme Apply Online 2023, Registration Form pm kusum yojana up online registration PMKY at the official website.
Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme for farmers of India. Under this scheme, the farmers will get the installation of grid Solar Pumps. PM KUSUM (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evem Utthan Mahabhiyan) this scheme was launched by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The objective of the scheme is to add the solar and renewable capacity within the given budget of Rs. 34,422 crore.
The aim of the PM-Kusum is to ensure energy security for farmers in every state in India. So, the farmers can utilize the scheme benefits by registering at the official portal. In this article, we are going to show you how to apply for the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evem Utthan Mahabhiyan was launched in 2019 with 3 components. The components are Component-A, Component-B, Component-C. Each component has its own benefits.
Components of PM-KUSUM Yojana
The PM-KUSUM include the 3 components which aim to complete by 2023:
- Component-A: 10,000 Mega Watt ground mounted grid connected power plants.
- Component-B: 2 Million agricultural solar pumps installation
- Component-C: 1.5 Million argicultural grid-connected solar-powered pumps solarization.
Eligibility of Kusum Yojana
- The applicant should be a farmer.
- The income of the family should be below the property level.
- All farmers is eligible to scheme.
PM Kusum Yojana
|Name of Scheme||PM Kusum|
|Objective||to provide solar pumps to farmers|
The subsidy for setting up the pumps:
|Central Government||60% of the total cost|
|Banks||30% of total cost as loan|
|To Farmers||10% of total cost|
PM Kusum Yojana Online Apply ?
The interested candidates can apply for the PM Kusum scheme through the following process. The following process shows how to apply for the PM Kusum Solar pump yojana online.
Step 1: Access to portal
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Kusum Yojana using the given link.
- The official portal of Kusum Yojana will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Login button.
- Enter the login username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
Step 2: Apply for Kusum Scheme
- The candidate has to click on the Apply button on home page.
- The farmer will go to the official application page.
- Here you need to fill in the application form with the applicant details.
Step 3: Registration Form
- On the registration form, enter the First Name, Middle name, last name, mobile number, username and password.
- After filling the application, re-check the application.
Step 4: Submit Application Form
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- After that, an acknowledgment receipt will be send to your registered email id and mobile number.
How to Login to Kusum Scheme
The registered person can login to the PM-Kusum portal using the following steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of PM-KUSUM.
- Next, you will see the official portal home page.
- Now, select the Login option from the home page.
- After that, enter the login username and password in the given fields.
- Also, type the captcha shown in the image.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Kusum Yojana Required Documents
The following are the required documents to apply for the PM Kusum Yojana.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Land documents
- Photo of applicant
- Helpline Number – 011 2436 00707, 011 2436 0404
- PMKY Toll Free Number – 1800 1803 333