Recently Tamil Nadu State Government introduced Patta Chitta online platform to check their land records online.Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu: Status, Land Holder at https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
The government of Tamil Nadu has launched a portal known as Patta Chitta Portal. The residents of Tamil Nadu state can see the land details without visiting the offices. This portal saves your time and as well as anyone can access the portal from anywhere.
The citizen can apply to digitalize their land documents. The documents then called land record Documents. In this article, we will share with you all the information about the eservices.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu Portal.
Patta Chitta Online Apply
Follow the simple process to understand the process of applying patta chitta online.
- First and foremost, go to the official webpage of the Patta Chitta portal using the link. https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
- On the homepage click on the ‘Land Records – View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract’ link.
- On the next page, select the district and the area as well.
- Click on the submit button.
- Next, select Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, Sub Division Number, and enter security code correctly.
- Check all your entered details once before you submit them.
- Click on the Submit option.
- The next page will display your record.
- You can also print the document through a print option.
If it asks you the fee, then pay via online mode using your mobile phone or PC of Hundred rupees.
Required Documents to Apply for Patta Chitta
To apply for Patta Chitta documents you need the following proof of documents.
- Possession Proof: you need to submit the proof of documents that you are the owner of the land. Documents like land tax bills, electricity consumption bills.
- Encumbrance Certificate
- You need to submit the original copy of the Sale deed document to the corresponding office or tahsildar for verification.
How to Check Patta Chitta Status Online
To check your tn land record status then follow the simple steps given below.
- Firstly, open the official portal of Tamil Nadu.
- Click on the ‘Know your Application Status’ link.
- Type your Application ID in the box.
- Enter the security code shown in the image.
- Select the Get Status button to view the status of your application.
Process to View a Register Extract Online
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu.
- Click on the ‘Land Records – View A-Register Extract’ option located on homepage.
- On the next page, select District, Taluk, Village, Survey Number, and Sub Division Number.
- Enter the verification code correctly.
- Click on the Submit button.
How to Verify Poramboke Land Documnets
Follow the process to verify Poramboke land.
- Open the same portal of Tamil Nadu.
- Click on the Verify Poramboke Land link located on the homepage. https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/land/poramboke.html?lan=en
- The same as the above process, select the district, Taluk, Village, survey number, and Sub Division Number.
- Select the Submit option.
- Click on the Verify button.
If you have any doubts or help, you can contact the helpline through the following Email.
Comment down if you have any doubts regarding this article. Hope the article will helpful to you. Share this post if helpful.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Patta Chitta?
Government of Tamil Nadu has launched a portal known as Patta Chitta Portal. The residents of Tamil Nadu state can see the land details without visiting the offices. This portal saves your time and as well as anyone can access the portal from anywhere.
- How can I apply for Patta Chitta?
The user has to go through the official website and search for the application option. Fill in all the details and then submit it.
- What is the official website of Patta Chitta?
The official website of Patta Chitta is https://eservices.tn.gov.in/