Manav Sampada Portal [ehrms up] Login, Registration, App, Password at http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Government has been launched the HRMS portal for employee management named Manav Sampada portal. The employee can proposal a leave through the Manav Sampada portal. E Service book is also available to download through the portal. In order to avail these features the user must be register to the portal.
In this guide we will show you how to register to the portal, e-service book, and apply a leave on this portal.
The willing candidates can register to the Manav Sampada Portal 2020 portal easily by following the below-given steps.
All you need is a stable internet connection and active email address.
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh i.e. http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- From the Homepage, click on the option called “eHRMS Login”.
- Om the next page, Select department name and headquarter.
- Enter a new user id and password and enter the captcha code in a given field.
- Once login into Manav Sampada Portal, click on “Create New User” to register newly.
- Provide the required details of Employee i.e name, father, husband name, date of birth, gender, Department, etc…
- Verify all the details before submitting, click on the “Submit” button to generate a new Employee User Name and Password.
Manav Sampada [UP HRMS] Login
- To login into the portal, go to the official webpage of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh i.e http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Navigate and click on the eHRMS Login option, located on the homepage.
- Select the Department using the drop-down option.
- Next, enter the User ID and Password also type the captcha code in the given field.
- Click on the login option button to land on the homepage.
Download Manav Sampada E Service Book Online
- Open a new tab on your browser and go to ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Navigate and click on eHRMS Login.
- Now, Select BASIC EDUCATION in the first field and then the second field as the directorate of basic education.
- Next, enter the Human Property ID.
- Set a new password and enter the captcha to login.
- Next, By selecting the service book which is in white color, it will redirect to the service book.
- The service book will be downloaded shortly.
- Open the folder containing the document and then rename .aspx in place of Veiwservicebook.aspx.pdf.
- Now click on the service book it will open shortly.
Apply Leave on Manav Sampada Portal Online Process
- Firstly, go to the Official portal of eHRMS UP Manav Sampada Portal i.e. http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- From the Homepage, Navigate and click on “eHRMS Login” option.
- Select department name, directorate/ headquarter.
- Enter your User id, Password, and also captcha code.
- Click the Online Leave option on the homepage.
- Select Apply leave.
- Now, click on the Select Reporting Officer and add a reporting officer.
- It will redirect to the form in which you need to select Leave in Online Service. Select as Block Education Officer.
- Type the name of the officer in the Reporting Officer.
- Click on Save to save changes.
- Go back to the homepage, then click on Online Leave and select Apply Leave.
- Choose “Form Date Select” and “To Date Select”.
- The candidate must type the reason of leave.
- Tell address of stay in Address During Leave
- Now submit and make OK. Thus your application has been submitted online, whose information will be received on your mobile.
- Information about acceptance or rejection will also be received on the registered mobile number.