Jnanabhumi Scholarship apply Online and status check at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in, register easily through the portal.
To encourage student’s education to the better way in all facilities the Government of AP launched many schemes. The Jnanabhumi official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ to download Gandiva Report, Naipunya Vikasam, and Department Wise Bill Abstract.
Through Jnanabhumi site the government of Andhra Pradesh provides you a better education, Scholarships, Schools, Rooms for staying out of town for studying purpose and Hostels. You can find more information at their official website.
The main motto of this scheme is to provide bright future through education with all facilities to the Back Ward class family children’s. Jnanabhumi Scholarship scheme is one of the schemes where especially for the backward class (B.C) students to provide better education, Food, and Home. Jnanabhumi was launched by the Chief Minister Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu. Everyone can apply this scholarship scheme through their official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
These are the Education Schemes implemented under B.C welfare Department:
- Post Metric Scholarships (PMS)
- Pre Metric Scholarships (PMC)
- Corporate Admissions
- Residential Schools
- Overseas Education
How to Login for Jnb Nivas
Every student must have their Aadhaar card and mobile number with them. Follow the given process to know how to login to the JNB Nivas Portal
- Open browser in your mobile or PC.
- Click on the address bar and go to the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- You will be redirected to the Dashboard.
- On the top of the page you will see the Login for Nivas option.
- Tap on the Login for Nivas button.
- You will be redirected to another page, here you can find the login option.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Type the correct Captcha in the given field.
- Click on Sign-in button.
How to Login for Affiliation
- Go to the official website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in in your computer or Mobile.
- Select Login for Nivas option located on the top of the page.
- Click on the OK button.
- Tap on the ‘Click Here’ button which is next to University.
- Select the type of education you are studying.
- Now enter Username and Password.
- Also enter security captcha.
- After all, select Sign-in option.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online
- On your mobile phone or PC open Bowser.
- Tap on the address bar and go to jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Here you will find the Post Metric Scholarship option.
- Select the ‘How to Apply’ option.
- Click on the first given link to download the application.
- Fill all the details in the application.
- Your college principle should verify all the detail on the application.
- Visit nearby any Mee Seva center where you can get your jnana bhumi user Id and Password.
- Mee Seva will upload your application itself.
- After application uploaded successfully they complete the process by taking biometric authentication.
The students can follow same procedure also to apply Pre Metric Scholarships.
Eligible Criteria to Scholarships
The students should have the following conditions are eligible to apply for the scholarships:
- The students who are studying Polytechnic, ITI, Degree, and above are eligible.
- The student should have 75% and above attendance.
- The family of income less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- No member of the family is a Government employee.
- The family should not owns a 4 wheeler vehicle i.e car, tractor and etc…
- No one of the family members should income tax payee.
The students who are having all the above criteria can pursue the scholarships from the government.