Amma Vodi Final List 2020-21: Eligibility & Payment Status Check at http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Jagananna Amma Vodi
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Final List 2020 Eligibility and Payment Status Check: The promise fulfilled by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the scheme Amma Vodi was implemented successfully.
The scheme as a part of the Navaratnalu government of Andhra Pradesh announced the Ammavodi for providing financial support to the poor family. Disregarding caste, region, and, religion the AP government providing financial support for the purpose of education to every child.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details
The money will be directly deposited to his/her mothers account. This help will enable her child to educate in schools from 1st class to intermediate. This year i.e 2020 the Finance Minister of Andhra Pradesh B Rajendranath Reddy announced the budget for this scheme.
The budget will be RS. 22,604 crore. In the previous year 2019, the government granted Rs. 17,971 crore. So that in this year the amount is increased for the education sector. In this Rs. 6,000 crore will be granted for this scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Amma Vodi|
|Launched by||AP Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced date||June 10th, 2019|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of educating children in AP|
|Mode of Payment||To Mothers bank account|
Benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme
- The mother can educate their child with the support of Rs. 15,000/- every year.
- The funds will be directly transferred to the mother’s account.
- The child can study in a government school with the better management service through the scheme support.
- The families which they cannot afford to educate their children can educate in a better school.
- The government will give financial support to the child to study from class 1st to intermediate.
Eligibility Criteria of the jaganannaammavodi Scheme
Under the following circumstances the child can avail the benefit from the scheme.
- Only the children studying in the government will only eligible for this scheme.
- The residents of the Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- The child under 18 years will only eligible.
- The child studying above intermediate will not eligible.
Amma Vodi Scheme Apply Online
If you are eligible for the scheme, you can apply with the following steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Or else go to the nearby MeeSeva center.
- Take a copy of the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Attach the required documents to the application.
- Submit the application to the center.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2020 Check (Payment Status Check)
Once submitting the application, it wil take 2 to 3 weeks for the verification process. If you want to check the beneficiary list? Then check through the following steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal through the given link. http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see the popup link showing “Click Here For Search Child Details For Amma Vodi”. Click on that link.
- On the next page, you need to enter the Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Name.
- Type the verification code shown in the image.
- Click on the Get Details button.
- The details of the Beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also take print by clicking the print option.
Contact through the following address:
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
- What is Jagananna Ammavodi?
The Jagananna Ammavodi scheme is a part of the Navaratnalu government of Andhra Pradesh, providing financial support to the poor family. Disregarding caste, region, and, religion the AP government providing financial support for the purpose of education to every child.
- How can I apply for the portal?
Go to the official website. Or else go to the nearby MeeSeva center. Take a copy of the application form. Fill all the details in the form. Attach the required documents to the application. Submit the application to the center.
- What is the eligibility if Ammavodi?
The children of the Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme and should be under 18 years old. The residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- What is the official website of Ammavodi?
The official website of Ammavodi is http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in